Sous-Vide Immersion Stirrer
Vac-Star made sous-vide cooking affordable with the introduction of the SousVideChef II. After the great success, the second generation SousVideChef II was introduced – even more precise, even more powerful. The new SousVideChef II boasts significant technical and qualitative upgrades and is suitable for the toughest professional use. Due to the great price / performance ratio the SousVideChef II is also appealing for home use.
Highest Quality Workmanship
Vac-Star is the Swiss quality manufacturer of vacuum and sous-vide equipment with over 40 years of experience in the field of vacuum technology. Materials and workmanship are of the highest LEVEL and guarantee high reliability and long life.
Temperature Stability & Control of ± 0,1°C
Water temperature deviations can be reduced to a minimum of ± 0.1°C. Temperature consistency is essential when cooking sous-vide. This can be well observed when preparing salmon. At 49 °C the result is perfect and the beautiful color preserved. If the temperature rises above 50 °C, even briefly, small white dots called albumin are formed from curdling.
Up to 40 Liter Basin Volume
The improved high-performance heating element now allows for use of water basins up to 40 liters. A more powerful pump with a capacity of propelling 16 liters per minute guarantees fast and efficient mixing of the water, even with large containers.
The SousVideChef II made by Vac-Star can be used with virtually any type of basin, your needs decide. Only the precise amount of water necessary has to be heated.
The SousVideChef II is perfect even for the smallest kitchen. The compact design lets you store the device in your kitchen cabinet after each use.
The device operation was designed as simply and clearly as possible. Temperature & timer adjustments are done with a few inputs. The display is clear and has large numbers that can be read even from a distance.
If the water level sinks below the minimum required, an alarm is triggered. Overload protection prevents damage to the equipment and the touch-screen is splash-proof.
- Stainless steel heating coil
- 1300 Watt power capacity
- Solid-State-Relay (SSR) free of mechanics
- Precise temperature accuracy ± 0.1°C
- Temperature range from 5 – 99°C
- Programmable timer from 5 minutes to 99 hours
- Choice of indicated temperature in °C or °F
- Stainless steel protective grid
- PID-controlled temperature monitoring
- Powerful flow pump propelling 16 liters per minute
- Ergonomic and modern design
- Simple and intuitive user friendly design
- High-contrast LCD display with backlight and large digits
- Optimized ventilation
- High quality food-grade plastic housing (NORYL)
- Maintenance-free design
- Swiss Engineering, made in EU
- Works seamlessly with our Audion Vacuum Packer and EXCEL Vacuum Bag