The linear scale consists of a weigh bucket
with 2 series of feeding lanes. The product
is transported from a storage hopper to the
weigh buckets by vibration. When the set
weight is almost reached the coarse vibration
stops and the fine vibration feeds the last of
the product up to the final weight. The scales
are controlled by a user-friendly touch screen.
Complement this weighhead with our top
quality forming and sealing machine to
create an Automatic Vertical Form, Fill
and Seal Machine.
These weighing systems work well with
different weight requirements, different
shaped products or simultaneous weighing
of two or more products.
Options include: Single lane, 2 lanes and 4 lanes
Applications include: Sugar, salt, spices, coffee, beans, tea, rice, grated cheese, flavor material, nuts, dried fruits, small pasta pieces, pet food, powder, small granules, pellets and many more.
- Advanced digital signal processing with high
- Digital sensors to increase speed and avoid jamming
- High weighing accuracy
- Fine and coarse lanes on linear weighers
- Frame has a IP65 protection rating
- Easy to clean and assemble
- Dimple plating for feeding wet product